• (1) M18 FUEL™ 1/4" Hex Impact Driver w/ ONE-KEY™ (2857-20)
• (2) M18™ REDLITHIUM™ CP2.0 Battery (48-11-1820)
• (1) M18™ & M12™ Multi-Voltage Charger (48-59-1812)
• (1) Belt Clip
• (1) Bit Holder
• (1) Carrying Case
• (1) Side Handle
• Brushless Motor delivers up to 30% faster driving speed
• Compact 4.59" length provides more access in tight spaces
• Up to 25% more torque with up to 2,000in-lbs
• REDLINK PLUS Intelligence provides overload protection while still maintaining compatibility across the entire M18 System
• M18 REDLITHIUM Battery Pack (Not included) delivers more work per charge and more work over the life of the pack
• ONE-KEY Compatible: Ability to customize, track and manage tools for increased productivity and investment protection
• Select between 4 custom drive control modes that deliver the ability to adjust the speed and power for the application at hand
• One-handed bit insertion for faster, easier changing of bits
• LED light to illuminate the work area
• Battery Voltage: 18 Volts
• Max Torque: 2,000in-Ilbs
• Battery Type: Li-Ion
• Tool Length: 4.59"
• Power Source: Cordless
Our M18 FUEL™ ¼" Impact Driver with ONE-KEY™ CP KIt is the Fastest, Most Compact, and Most Powerful tool in its class. The POWERSTATE™ Brushless motor produces up to 2,000in-lbs of torque, delivering Up To 30% Faster Driving Speed, increasing the impact drill's productivity for the most demanding fasteners on the job. At only 4.59" in length, this is the Most Compact impact driver in its class, giving you better access in tight spaces. REDLINK PLUS™ intelligence tool technology ensures maximum performance while protecting from overloads, heating, and over-discharge. Our included M18 REDLITHIUM™ CP2.0 Battery Packs deliver more work per charge and more work over the life of the packs than competitors. With ONE-KEY™, you gain the ability to Customize, Track and Manage your hex impact driver. ONE-KEY™ technology also allows you to save up to 4 task settings directly to the tool. Self-tapping screw mode provides faster installation time, shutting the hex driver down as soon as the fastener is seated to reduce damage to fasteners and materials. If your tool is ever lost or stolen, its tracking functionality can lock it out to protect your investment.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.