• (1) 2872-20 M18™ Brushless Threaded Rod Cutter
• (1) 48-44-2872 Upper & Lower Cutting Dies
• (1) Allen Key
• Improved Cutting, No Chips or Sparks
• Cuts 1/4", 3/8" & 1/2" Mild Steel, 1/4" & 3/8" Stainless Steel, Coarse Threaded Rod
• Brushless Motor provides more power, more run-time, and longer life.
• Flat Horizontal Position for Benchtop Use
• Clearest Line of Sight While Making Overhead Cuts
• 1-1/2" Trim Length Delivers Even, Uniform Cuts Every Time
• Auto Jaw Opening for Fast, Repetitive Cuts
• Four Sided Rotatable Cutting Dies Allow You to Cut Three Different Sizes of Threaded Rod with the Same Tool
• Reverse Button for Unintended Cuts
• LED Light Illuminates Cut Area
• Easy Die Changes Using Allen Key Stored On Tool
• Delivers 400+ Cuts on 3/8" Mild Steel Per Charge with a M18™ 2.0Ah Battery
• Length: 10"
• Height: 6.3"
• Width: 5"
• Weight: 7.7
The MILWAUKEE® M18™ Brushless Threaded Rod Cutter is a dedicated solution for cutting the most common threaded rod sizes on the job site, including coarse 1/4", 3/8" and 1/2" mild steel to 1/4" and 3/8" stainless steel. The cordless threaded rod cutter is powered by a brushless motor and delivers 400+ cuts while powered by an M18™ REDLITHIUM™ 2.0Ah Battery. The four-sided cutting dies allow users to cut multiple sizes of threaded rod on one tool by simply rotating the dies. The all thread cutter has the clearest line of sight and delivers clean, burr-free cuts allowing nuts to be threaded on by hand without having to file down the ends. The rod cutter features optimized blade geometry and cut speed to prevent chips and sparks while cutting. It has auto jaw opening allowing fast, repetitive cuts while a reverse button helps prevent unintended cuts. Its centered grip provides the best balance for one-handed overhead trims, while the flat horizontal design provides users with a stable surface for benchtop cuts.
So I've used the job sites all thread cutter. All was good tell it broke in the middle of a cut. Shocking me, my journey person l, and also my Forman. I wish I would have taken photos of it but the job site I am currently on has a strict 0 photo policy. I would gladly own my own if I had a use for it. It's very handy and makes it super easy. If I had a small hand held bandsaw with adjustable metal catching tray would be the best idea.
I bought this a month ago. I'm not happy with the cuts on 1/2" rod, a burr every time.
I have used this tool many times and love the idea, but every cut always has a issue with the nut not going on. I have tired 3 different dies and each one has done it. I don't know if its a flaw or not. Just as of right now its a tool that sits on a shelf
I just got this product because I do Construcktion and cut a lot of 1/2 threaded rod over electrical machines. So far this thing is worth every penny. If it gets bad I’ll post about it.
This is my go to tool for cutting all thread on the ground or in the air . For burr free cutting this is a must . Easy to use and dependable.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.