• (1) 2890-20 M18™ Jobsite Radio
• High Performance Audio System with dual speakers and passive radiators delivers loud, clear sound with deep accurate bass
• Durable, portable, stackable design features shock absorbing end caps and metal speaker grills that protect from drops and other harmful jobsite conditions.
• Best-in-class receptions accuracy and signal quality
• Integrated handles allow for easy transport and storage in a wide range of environments
• Digital AM/FM tuner with 10 station presets
• Customizeable EQ (Equalizer)
• Weather sealed auxillary compartment
• 2.1A USB Charger for all portable electronic devices
• 3.5mm Aux In Port for wired playback (cable included)
• Powered by all M18™ Batteries or A/C outlet (battery not included) Up to 12hrs. Run time with an M18™ 5.0Ah battery
• Compatible with All REDLITHIUM M18™ Batteries
LOUD CLEAR SOUND. BUILT FOR WORK. Featuring a high-performance audio system and rugged design, the M18(tm) Jobsite Radio is built to amplify and survive the jobsite. Dual speakers and passive radiators combine to produce sharp highs, rich mids, and deep bass at all volumes. Durable metal speaker grills and shock absorbing end caps protect from drops and other harmful jobsite conditions while integrated handles allow for easy transport and storage. Listening options include a digital processor with best-in-class reception and signal clarity or a 3.5mm aux jack for wired playback. A weather-sealed auxillary compartment protects devices and houses a 2.1A USB charging port. The M18(tm) Jobsite Radio is powered by all M18(tm) REDLITHIUM(tm) Batteries or A/C power.
Milwaukee 2890-20 M18 Jobsite Radio, Bare Tool
For this price point it should have bluetooth. The auxillary input is terrible. This is the first Milwaulkee item I have ever taken back... I expect this from Craftsman!
Not loud enough with aux
this will not work with most new phones because it does NOT have bluetooth. why doesn't it have bluetooth?
I bought from a classified ad as my cheap trift store one was on its last days.
It has rich sound im glad for the usb port, and Jack. Even without Bluetooth I can use my transmitter that was less then $5 . A colleague has had his for the past five years. I'm sure it will be a companion to my work day better for years to come. I'm glad to have it now and will add to my collection in confidence.
Thanks milwaukee for producing a good product.