• (1) 2980-20 M18 FUEL 4-1/2" - 6" GRINDER
• (1) Paddle Switch No-Lock
• (1) Type 27 6" Guard
• (1) Side Handle
• (1) FIXTEC Nut
• (1) Backing Flange
• (1) Wrench
• 100% Tool Free: Make all accessory changes and guard adjustments without a wrench for increased productivity.
• Rapid Stop braking feature stops all accessories in 3 seconds or less
• REDLINK PLUS™ Intelligence provides optimized performance, electronic clutch, and overload protection using total system communication between tool, battery and charger
• POWERSTATE™ Brushless Motor generates 13A corded power to exceed expectations in any application
• Metal housing & gearing system providing legendary durability
• Compatible with all M18 Batteries and Tools
• M18 6.0 High Output batteries help the user get more work done per charge
• Length: 12.45
• Height: 11.41
• Width: 7.08
• Weight: 4.5
The M18 FUEL™ 4-1/2" - 6" Braking Grinder is Milwaukee's most powerful small angle grinder to date, with a high performance brushless motor that generates 13A corded power. The POWERSTATE™ brushless motor delivers 9,000 RPM, giving the tool the power needed to exceed performance expectations in all applications, as well as longer motor life, providing lower cost of ownership compared to brushed motors. Integrated Rapid Stop™ braking technology stops all accessories in 3 seconds or less, creating a safer user experience. By offering a full 6" capacity, users can feel confident replacing their corded tools with the M18 FUEL™ 4-1/2" - 6" Braking Grinder. The power and runtime delivered by the M18 6.0 High Output batteries provides the user with more material removed per charge, making users more productive and efficient on the jobsite. Tool-free accessory changes using the FIXTEC nut and guard adjustments mean less downtime during work. Grinding wheel sold separately.
I did not receive grinder. Where is grinder.
I do a bit of grinding as a fabricator and this grinder does the trick!
Only one thing I could suggest would be to include a 4 �" guard as well...I used one off an old grinder.
An adjustable circumference guard would make switching size discs a breeze!....
In mining maintenance contracting your tools get used very hard and abused. This grinder will not completely replace the use of a corded grinder but is really handy when it is a job that is quick, elevated, or tight area that you don't want to drag out another cord. It has plenty of power to run the 6" grinding wheel, cutoff wheel, or sanding disk. The only downfall is to be expected like any battery grinder that it eats batteries. Use the high output and higher amp battery. My 5.0amp dies within a few minutes but my 9.0amp and 12amp h.o. does a lot better.
This tool is well balanced and easy to handle. Also easy to change wheels.
I’ve cut all kinds of rocks brick and block with it. Cut rebar and done a little metal grinding too. It’s got enough power to handle whatever u put in front of it.