• (1) 2980-20 M18 FUEL 4-1/2" - 6" GRINDER
• (1) Paddle Switch No-Lock
• (1) 48-11-1865 M18 REDLITHIUM High Output XC6.0 Battery Pack
• (1) Type 27 6" Guard
• (1) Side Handle
• (1) FIXTEC Nut
• (1) Backing Flange
• (1) Wrench
• 100% Tool Free: Make all accessory changes and guard adjustments without a wrench for increased productivity.
• Rapid Stop braking feature stops all accessories in 3 seconds or less
• REDLINK PLUS Intelligence provides optimized performance, electronic clutch, and overload protection using total system communication between tool, battery and charger
• POWERSTATE Brushless Motor generates 13A corded power to exceed expectations in any application
• Metal housing & gearing system providing legendary durability
• Compatible with all M18 Batteries and Tools
• M18 6.0 High Output batteries help the user get more work done per charge
• Length: 12.45
• Height: 11.41
• Width: 7.08
• Weight: 4.5
The M18 FUEL 4-1/2" - 6" Braking Grinder is Milwaukee's most powerful small angle grinder to date, with a high performance brushless motor that generates 13A corded power. The POWERSTATE brushless motor delivers 9,000RPM, giving the tool the power needed to exceed performance expectations in all applications, as well as longer motor life, providing lower cost of ownership compared to brushed motors. Integrated Rapid Stop braking technology stops all accessories in 3 seconds or less, creating a safer user experience. By offering a full 6" capacity, users can feel confident replacing their corded tools with the M18 FUEL 4-1/2" - 6" Braking Grinder. The power and runtime delivered by the M18 6.0 High Output batteries provides the user with more material removed per charge, making users more productive and efficient on the jobsite. Tool-free accessory changes using the FIXTEC nut and guard adjustments mean less downtime during work. Grinding wheel sold separately.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.