• (1) 2980-20 M18 FUEL 4-1/2" - 6" GRINDER
• (1) Slide Switch
• (1) Lock-On
• (1) Type 27 6" Guard
• (1) Side Handle
• (1) FIXTEC Nut
• (1) Backing Flange
• (1) Wrench
• 100% Tool Free: Make all accessory changes and guard adjustments without a wrench for increased productivity.
• Rapid Stop braking feature stops all accessories in 3 seconds or less
• REDLINK PLUS™ Intelligence provides optimized performance, electronic clutch, and overload protection using total system communication between tool, battery and charger
• POWERSTATE™ Brushless Motor generates 13A corded power to exceed expectations in any application
• Metal housing & gearing system providing legendary durability
• Compatible with all M18 Batteries and Tools
• M18 6.0 High Output batteries help the user get more work done per charge
• Length: 12.45
• Height: 11.41
• Width: 7.08
• Weight: 4.5
The M18 FUEL™ 4-1/2" - 6" Braking Grinder is Milwaukee's most powerful small angle grinder to date, with a high performance brushless motor that generates 13A corded power. The POWERSTATE™ brushless motor delivers 9,000 RPM, giving the tool the power needed to exceed performance expectations in all applications, as well as longer motor life, providing lower cost of ownership compared to brushed motors. Integrated Rapid Stop™ braking technology stops all accessories in 3 seconds or less, creating a safer user experience. By offering a full 6" capacity, users can feel confident replacing their corded tools with the M18 FUEL™ 4-1/2" - 6" Braking Grinder. The power and runtime delivered by the M18 6.0 High Output batteries provides the user with more material removed per charge, making users more productive and efficient on the jobsite. Tool-free accessory changes using the FIXTEC nut and guard adjustments mean less downtime during work. Grinding wheel sold separately.
I am a professional heavy metal worker who uses grinders very frequently.
These cordless 6� grinders are great machines and easily out power and outlast the yellow 6� cordless, and have been superbly reliable aside from one thing.
The shield is absolutely junk, they rattle
and shake and shimmy, sending harsh vibrations throughout the machine. They rattle so bad it actually cracked the shield, and I got it replaced. Now the retaining pin is wearing out and my shield just goes around.
Oh and the fixtec nut is a joke. You do need a releasing system involving the push button brake.
This grinder is no replacement for a professional grade corded or cordless grinder, although it is not bad altogether
First of all let me say that Milwaukee just keep me spending money... :