• (1) 2.5 Layer Rainshell Jacket-Only (310)
• 2.5 Layer Construction: Outer ripstop polyester for tear and abrasion resistance
• 2.5 Layer Construction:: Inner polyurethane laminate provides 10K mm waterproof protection
• 2.5 Layer Construction: Inner printed pattern delivers comfort and breathability
• Velcro Enclosures: Front zipper, pockets and wrists for additional water protection
• Standing collar and adjustable hood for additional water protection
• Pass-Thru access to heat controls when layered with M12™ Heated AXIS™ Jacket
• Reinforced high wear zones
• Adjustable waist with drop tail extended back
• Compressible designs makes layering comfortable and easy.
• (2) outer velcro pockets, (1) outer zip pocket
• Length: 14"
• Height: 0.5"
• Width: 15"
• Weight: 1.1
Milwaukee® HYDROBREAK™ Rain Shell is designed to stand up to the harshest rain conditions on and off the jobsite. The 2.5 layer shell is built from ripstop polyester, polyurethane laminate and a printed membrane. HYDROBREAK™ provides 10k mm rated waterproof jobsite protection while remaining compressible and lightweight to deliver improved mobility and comfort. As part of the M12™ Heated AXIS™ Layering System, the 310G is built to layer and combat extreme rain conditions.
really haven't wear it yet but by touching the material seems to be a good quality as their name is famous for. You are paying a higher price for better quality tools.
Very comfortable would recommend
Great prices and fast delivery rain jacket is great
I should’ve bought one sooner!
What can I say. As usual. Milwaukee has done it again.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.