• (1) Heated WORKSKIN™ Base Layer Shirt, (1) 48-11-2131, (1) 50-59-2005, (1) 48-59-1202
• Quick-heat function reaches selected temperature 3X FASTER
• One-touch LED controller with (3) heat settings
• Up to (3) hours of run-time with REDLITHIUM™ USB Battery Pack
• Heating Zones: Chest & Upper Back
• Washer and dryer safe
• Midweight construction keeps body warm and dry
• Fleece Lined arms provide total body warmth
• Raglan sleeves and seemless shoulders provide improve mobility and comfort
• Pilling resistant fabric extend product life
Powered by REDLITHIUM™ USB Battery Technology, Milwaukee Heated WORKSKIN™ Base Layers use carbon fiber heating elements to create and distribute heat to the chest and back. Combining a double lined polyester body and fleece lined arms, the midweight base layer provides a versatile layering piece for total body warmth. Raglan sleeves and seemless shoulders allow for improved range of motion and comfort while working.
I freaking love it but I should have gotten me a large instead of a xl they run big
Nice! Haven't got to wear it yet but it appears to be a good quality. Love love love the jackets! Ask again about the shirt in a year...
The battery life doesn’t last 3 hours, one of the 2 battery’s doesn’t charge anymore and I’ve only had it for 2 weeks, it also sucks that I can only charge the battery with the controller that is used to heat the shirt so I can’t rotate them. The shirt doesn’t get very warm either. It’s better than nothing but overall disappointed for the price.
Christmas present ask me in a month