• 5 blades per pack
• Teeth per Inch: 10
• Length: 9"
• Width: 1"
• Thickness: .042"
Milwaukee 48-00-4713 Includes:
• (5) Blades
Milwaukee 48-00-4713 Features:
• Ice Hardened for up to 50% longer life than the competition
• Matrix II bi-metal teeth for greater durability
• Positive rake angle for fast cutting
• Radiused tooth back reduces stress on teeth
• Deeper gullets for fast chip removal
Milwaukee Ice Hardened products utilize a proprietary cryogenic hardening process that improves upon traditional heat treat processes. Unlike surface coatings that wear away, cryogenics harden to the core by minimizing soft metal (austenite) and creating more hard metal (martensite). The result is a product that is more consistently hard throughout, resulting in life up to 50% longer than the competition.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.