• Length: 12"
• Teeth Per Inch: 5/8
• Width: 1"
• Thickness: .062"
• Material: Bi-Metal
• Applications: Walls that contain wood, nails, plaster, and aluminum
• Quantity: 5 per pack
Milwaukee 48-00-5027 Features:
• Designed for the toughest cutting applications in wood and nail embedded wood
• Sloped shape for superior plunge cutting for demolition and remodeling work
• AX blades are 1" tall for straight, fast cutting, and extra thick to prevent bending
• Blades have a unique heat treating process that extends the life of the blades
• Bi-metal construction prevents the blade from shattering
• Blade has a 1/2" universal tang that fits all Sawzalls and standard competitive saws
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.