• Length: 12"
• Teeth Per Inch: 8/12
• Material: Bi-Metal
• Applications: All purpose blade for cutting all woods, nail embedded woods, composition material, plastic, ferrous and non-ferrous metals, and cast iron
• Quantity: 5 per pack
Milwaukee 48-00-5094 Features:
• Made with Matrix II high speed steel teeth containing 8% Cobalt to keep a sharper tooth edge longer
• Bi-Metal design allows faster cutting, longer life blades that can bend without shattering
• Manufactures Sawzall blades for the toughest professional applications
• Heat treated to maximize performance in specific cutting applications
• 1/2" Universal tang that fits all Sawzalls and standard competitive saws
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.