• (50) 6" 14 TPI Ice Hardened™ Sawzall® Blades
• Ice Hardened™ for up to 50% longer life.
• A unique combination of relief angles forms a radius on the back of the tooth that reduces stress build-up during cutting and substantially extends blade life.
• Precision forming process creates sharper teeth for fast cutting.
• Matrix II bi-metal teeth for greater durability.
• Blade Dimension 6"x3/4"x.050"
• Shank 14 TPI
• TPI/Grit 1/2 in. Universal
• Package Quantity 50
Ice Hardened blades are cryogenically treated to minimize soft metal (austenite) and create more hard metal (martensite). The result is a metal cutting blade that is more consistently hard throughout, for up to 50% longer life than standard blades.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.