• (1) M18(TM) HIGH DEMAND(TM) 9.0 Battery
• REDLINK™ Intelligence: Provides optimized performance and overload protection using total system communication between tool, battery and charger
• Best-in-class construction: Offers long-lasting performance and durability
• Fuel gauge onboard: Displays remaining runtime for less downtime on the job
• All-weather performance: Delivers fade free power in extreme jobsite conditions
• Versatility: Powers more than 100 Milwaukee® M18™ cordless power tools
• Warranty: 3 years
• Compatable Chargers: 48-59-1812, 48-59-1806, 48-59-1807, 48-59-1808, 2710-20
• Voltage: 18V
• Amp Hour: 9.0
• Weight: 2.4 lbs
• Battery Type: 18V Lithium-Ion
• Width: 3.1"
• Length: 5.1"
• Height: 3.4"
I bought one of these batteries 3 years ago, and at about 1.5 years it died. I brought it to a Milwaukee store and they replaced it. Then at about 1.5 years again it died. Now they won't replace it. I would be cautious buying one again unless the technology has been improved.
I purchased this battery November 2019 along with M18 power source to power my
fish electronics. Battery worked fine until last week. When I tried to charge it, the
charger flashes red and green and no bars on the battery. Tried numerous times and
same lights on charger. No e returns for this battery and closest service center is
60 miles away.
I got this battery when purchasing the M18 Fuel Sawzall about 4 years ago in 2017. I worked for the first 6 months before it would only charge to 3 bars. It still kind of works but only charges to 2 bars now in 2021. It is my last resort battery because it weighs a ton and has limited power and endurance.
Bought two of the 9.0 HD batteries paid a pretty penny was disappointed within a few months first one started to go pretty quickly the. The second has started to do the same thing I have a 5.0 that lasts longer Milwaukee makes great products but this one was a dud.
I love the grass trimmer, it works great with the exception that my batteries die quickly! I bought 4 extra batteries and one came with the trimmer. I go through all 5 now in 35 minutes. Sometimes one battery doesn't even give me five minutes. I've only had this for a few months now. Can anyone help resolve this?
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.