• (1) 1/2" x 18" Bellhanger Bit
• Aggressive tip geometry provides faster cutting
• Coated Flutes for Fast Chip Removal
• Wire pulling hole enables wire to be attached to the bit and pulled through holes when needed
• 3-Flat Shank stops bit from slipping in the drill's chuck
• Diameter 1/2 in.
• Bit Length 18 in
• Shank 3-Flat
Milwaukee's Bellhanger bits are ideal for installing all types of small wire systems including computer, security, phone, and cable. With 12", 18" and 24" lengths they provide extra reach where needed and a hole in the tip to help pull wires through holes. Non-stick coated flutes increases chip ejection and reduces binding. An agressive tip geometry provides faster cutting and the 3-flat shank stops the bit from slipping in the user's drill.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.