• (1) SDSMAX Tunnel 3-1/8" x 22"
• Fluted head design ideal for deep hole drilling
• 22" shaft length for increased reach and decreased vibration
• Large 3-Cutter centering tip to avoid lock up in rebar
• Aggressive carbide cutting edges shear through rebar in concrete
• Designed for SDS-Max rotary hammers
• Use in rotary hammer function
Milwaukee® SDS-Max Tunnel Bits are ideal for drilling deep, large holes in brick, block, and concrete with SDS-Max rotary hammers. The fluted head design and 22" long shaft allows for continuous deep hole drilling without the need to clear out a core. To deliver increased durability in concrete with rebar, a large 3-Cutter tip avoids lock up in rebar. Aggressive carbide cutting edges shear through the rebar inside of concrete.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.