• (1) 48-20-9057 7pc. Large SHOCKWAVE™ Carbide Hammer Drill Bit Kit
• (1) 48-20-8998 4PC Natural Stone Bit Set
• Up to 5x life in concrete
• Up to 2x faster drilling vs. standard masonry drill bits
• SHOCKWAVE Impact Duty engineered for hammer drills and impacts
• Durable carbide tip for longer life in concrete and hard aggregate
• Sharpened carbide edges for faster starts in concrete, brick, and block
• Precision ground carbide tip for less bit walking
• Wide flute design removes dust faster, reducing heat and delivering more holes per charge
• Ideal for concrete, brick, and block
• ¼'" hex shank for added tool versatility
• Kit includes (1) 1/8" (1) 5/32" (1) 3/16" (1) 1/4" (1) 5/16" (1) 3/8" (1) 1/2"
MILWAUKEE SHOCKWAVE Carbide Hammer Drill Bits use sharpened carbide, delivering up to 5x life in concrete and up to 2x faster drilling. Engineered with a precision ground tip, these bits will deliver faster starts and less walking in concrete, brick, and block. Wide flute design removes dust faster, reducing heat and delivering more holes per charge. Equipped with a ¼" Hex Shank, MILWAUKEE SHOCKWAVE Carbide Hammer Drill Bits are the ideal solution for drilling in masonry materials with both impacts and hammer drills/drivers. Available in sizes up to 1/2 inch.