• (1) 50-21-2000 Tool and Equipment Tracker
• (1) CR2032 Coincell Battery
• (1) Quickstart Guide/User Manual
• Attach with glue, screws or rivets to anything.
• Survives everything with weather, water, dust and impact protection.
• 1 year runtime with replaceable coincell battery
• Tracking Powered by the ONE-KEY™ App
• Over 100ft signal range
• Location signal wakes up a sleeping or backgrounded app
• 1 year warranty
• 1/4-Turn Battery Access Door for easy battery replacement
• Low profile design fits anywhere.
• Sync with Milwaukee ONE-KEY App
• Water Resistance: IP67
• Impact Resistance: IK08
• Product Depth:
May be not for the average user with a few tools. I run an organisation with over 500 tools in different locations. I see it helping to know what is where and help to plan / allocate not so much for theft.
Have started using the Tick for inventory control of hand tools plus small plant (ie Honda gen). A little on the large size for small hand tools (that do not have One-Key) so cannot attach, large items and storage cases are ideal. Inventory control is great, replacing battery fairly straight forward. We are a large transportation company with teams using a multitude of cordless and powered tools. Booking in and out for days use is also easier. Not saying we'll ever lose a tool although with Geofencing available and other measures available through the app, I have found this to be the best system for it's intended use. Thanks to the Milwaukee guys here in Australia, did a great job.