• (1) FASTBACK™ Spring Assisted Serrated Knife (48-22-1995)
• Spring-assisted opening: Permits one-handed operation
• Black oxide-coated stainless steel serrated blade: Maintains long-lasting sharp edge
• Liner lock: Secures the blade in the open position
• Serrated blade: Ideal for tearing through material, Tanto tip: Ideal for piercing material
• Slim, compact body: Stores easily yet withstands jobsite abuse
• Reversible wire-form belt clip: Secures to your pants for quick access without damaging the fabric
The FASTBACK™ Spring-Assisted Knife features a 1-handed assisted open. Maximize productivity on the jobsite with the folding knife that easily activates with the help of a durable spring. The knife features a black oxide-coated stainless steel blade for ultimate durability and sharpness. The serrated edge is ideal for tearing through material, while the piercing tip makes plunge cuts simple. The knife's slim, lightweight body takes up less space but stands up to j(more...)
If it were not for the belt clip I would have enjoyed this knife. The main issue that I have with the knife is the belt clip, the wire clip bends, after adjusting it too many times it finally broke.
This was a nice blade, had to sharp it but it did the job. It use to be my companion but after the clip broke my knife has be left a home.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.