• (1) 10IN1 Ratchet Handle
• (1) 3 1-2 inch Phillips 1
• (1) 3 1-2 inch Phillips 2
• (1) 3 1-2 inch Slotted 1-4 inch
• (1) 3 1-2 inch Slotted 3-16 inch
• (1) 3 1-2 inch Square Drive 1
• (1) 3 1-2 inch Square Drive 2
• (1) 3 1-2 inch Square Drive 3
• All metal high torque ratchet delivers more durability and 2X driving speed
• 3 1/2" Power Groove Bits for power tool compatibility
• Revolver style bit storage and selection
• Up to 10ga Wire Stripper and Loop Maker for additional jobsite functionality
• Chrome Plated Bits - Marine Grade Rust Protection
• Magnetic bit retention delivers consistent driving performance
• Extended Reach Design
• Length: 6"
• Wire Stripper: Up to 10ga
Milwaukee® 10IN1 Ratcheting Multi-Bit Drivers feature 3-1/2" power groove bits for power tool compatibility and maximum jobsite versatility. The chrome plated bits provide Marine-Grade rust p(more...)
I love this driver and is my favorite multi driver to use at work but the area where the ratchet meets the handle is very loose and I'm thinking will fall apart eventually. I've only had the driver for about a year.
This thing is fine. I use mine about 50% of the time as I have others that work well too. You can get all these driver bits in sets also and I outfit mine with a locking bit holder loaded so I can switch if needed or extend if needed. But what it really needs is a 1/4 inch socket adapter. There is no other tool like this with one available and finding one that is 3 1/2 to 4 inches long is near impossible. I would recommend that Milwaukee put a socket adapter with this kit so that it is loaded but then if switching bits could be placed in the handle with only the 1/4 Square Drive sticking out a little bit or build in a singular hole recess for it. Some may ask what will it replace? Anything that is used less- One of the SQ? - you can get those anywhere and if you have a locking bit driver you’ll probably use that anyway when it comes in the pack of screws.
It says that it’s magnetic; I can’t tell. The bits are difficult to get out of the handle. The bits seems cheap; I’ve already broke the lil flathead after the first week. The bit being used will fall out of the driver. I wish the driver had A locking mechanism to keep the bit in so you can have the most used ready to go and only change when needed.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.