• One Handed Locking - Ease of use/Quick open & close (Patent Pending)
• Flush Bolt Design - Won't hang up on material (Patent Pending)
• Forged Alloy Steel Blades - For Maximum Tool Strength
• Rust Protection - Hard Chrome plated blades increases tool life by reducing corrosion
• Serrated Jaws - Cuts: Up to 16ga CRS (Cold Rolled Steel) ; 18ga SS (Stainless Steel)
• Ergonomic Handles - For maximum comfort and superior performance
Milwaukee Electric Tool Corporation introduces the new Bulldog Snips. Milwaukee Bulldog Snips feature forged cutting head for maximum durability, and machined steel blades for precision cuts. Milwaukee Bulldog Snips are designed with a one handed locking mechanism for ease of use and tool safety. Backed by Milwaukee's Limited Lifetime Warranty these Bulldog Snips are designed for use beyond the jobsite and are great for cutting aluminum, vinyl siding, screening, cardboard, leather and copper.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.