• One Handed Locking - Ease of use/Quick open & close (Patent Pending)
• Flush Bolt Design - Won't hang up on material (Patent Pending)
• Forged Alloy Steel Blades - For Maximum Tool Strength
• Rust Protection - Hard Chrome plated blades increases tool life by reducing corrosion
• Serrated Jaws - Cuts: Up to 24ga CRS (Cold Rolled Steel); 28ga SS (Stainless Steel)
• Ergonomic Handles - For maximum comfort and superior performance
Milwaukee Electric Tool Corporation introduces the new Right Angle Snips. Milwaukee Right Angle Snips feature forged cutting head for maximum durability, and machined steel blades for precision cuts. Milwaukee Right Angle Snips are designed with a one handed locking mechanism for ease of use and tool safety. Backed by Milwaukee's Limited Lifetime Warranty the Right Angle Snips are designed for use beyond the jobsite and are great for cutting aluminum, vinyl siding, screening, cardboard, leather and copper.
Ease bring back those style. The newer replacements are horrible compared to these. 48-22-4011 is my favorite. Please ease bring them back
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.