• (1) Aviation Snips, Straight Cutting (48-22-4030)
• (1) Aviation Snips, Right Cutting (48-22-4020)
• (1) Aviation Snips, Left Cutting (48-22-4010)
• One Handed Locking - Ease of use/Quick open & close (Patent Pending)
• Flush Bolt Design - Won't hang up on material (Patent Pending)
• Forged Alloy Steel Blades - For Maximum Tool Strength
• Rust Protection - Hard Chrome plated blades increases tool life by reducing corrosion
• Serrated Jaws - Cuts: Up to 18ga CRS (Cold Rolled Steel); 22ga SS (Stainless Steel)
• Ergonomic Handles - For maximum comfort and superior performance
Milwaukee Tools introduces the new 3 Piece Aviation Snips Kit. Milwaukee Aviation Snips feature forged cutting heads for maximum durability, and machined steel blades for precision cuts. Milwaukee Snips are designed with a one handed locking mechanism for ease of use and tool safety. Bac(more...)
Have had my Milwaukee snips gor a number of years now. Like them alot but now you've changed the handle design and i much prefer the older desined handle. My greens are getting dull and on the search for another set with the old handles
I use my snips everyday for commercial and residential Architectural sheetmetal. Mostly cutting 24g and 22g steel. The longer handle are both ergonomically comfortable and in my opinion allow for effortless cutting. Extremely durable tool.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.