• 24” Fiberglass Bolt Cutters with PIVOTMOVE™ Rotating Handles
• PIVOTMOVE™ Rotating Handles
• UL Classified 1000V Insulated
• Forged Steel Blades Optimized For Longer Life
• Bolt Lock Secures Prevents Loosening
• Slim Ergonomic Handles
• Adjustable Blades
• Max Cut Capacity 7/16"
• Max Hardness 48 HRC
• Lanyard Holes
The MILWAUKEE® 24" Fiberglass Bolt Cutters with PIVOTMOVE™ Rotating Handles are engineered to give users the best access. The adaptable rotating handles allow users to make more cuts around obstacles common in utility environments. The fiberglass bolt cutters are 1000V UL classified to provide added security for users. The forged steel bolt cutter blades are custom heat treated for maximum durability. Bolt Lock secures the pivot bolts to prevent loosening. The 24" bolt cutters have slim ergonomic handles allowing for comfortable use in multiple orientations. The Fiberglass Bolt Cutters with PIVOTMOVE™ Rotating Handles have lanyard holes integrated through the handles for easy tethering.