• (1) 48-22-5126 25' Tape Measure
• Nylon Bond Blade Protection
• 5-Point Reinforced Frame
• Finger Stop- Protects Finger During Blade Retraction
• Blueprint Scale- Calculates 1/4" and 1/8" Drawings
• Wire Form Belt Clip-Reduces Pocket Tearing
• 2-Sided Printing- Increases measurement readability
• Up to 9' Standout
• 360 Degree Hook Attachment
• Voltage: 18V
• Battery: M18 Red Lithium
• Charger: M18 and M12 Multi Voltage Charger
• Tool Warranty: 5 Years
• Length: 7-5/8"
• Weight: 9.21lbs
• Battery Warranty: 3 Year
• Charge Time: 1 Hour
• Capacity in Mild Steel: 1/2"-4"
• Capacity in Stainless Steel: 1/2"-4"
• Output Force: 10 Tons
• Quick Connect Draw Stud: Yes
Milwaukee® Tape Measures are Nothing But Heavy Duty®. Using Nylon Blade Protection and a 5-Point Reinforced Fra(more...)
The tip of every Milwaukee measuring tape is loose, so when you latch onto whatever one is measuring the measurement is always off by 1/8 inch. When you’re using it to frame that 1/8 inch usually isn’t much, but it’s when your measurements have to be precise that this 1/8 inch really messes things up. When doing finishing work (glass, tile, etc) you’re working with final products that give one little to no room for errors and it’s why I strongly urge the folks over at Milwaukee to fix this issue with all of their measuring tapes.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.