• (1) 6" Adjustable Wrench
• (1) 48-22-7412 12" Adjustable Wrench
• (1) 10" Adjustable Wrench
• Proprietary Adjustment Screw - Jaws Won't Back Off
• Parallel Jaws Won't Slip or Damage Finish Surfaces
• Adjustment Screw Gears Designed for Smooth Adjustment
• Ergonomic Handle Form - Maximum Comfort, Won't Ding into the Palm
• Chrome Plated forRust Protection and Durability
• Laser Etched Ruler for Easy-to-Read, Accurate Size Adjustment
• Tether-Ready Handle Loop
Milwaukee 48-22-7400, 2 Pc. 6" and 10" Adjustable wrench set has been designed from the ground up to offer maximum productivity to the professional user. The adjustable wrenches feature a proprietary adjustment screw for jaws that won’t back off. The ergonomic handle form has been designed for maximum comfort and won’t dig into the palms, and is chrome plated for rust protection and maximum tool life. The wrench’s parallel jaw design won’t slip or damage finish surfaces, and a tether-ready handle loop makes the Milwaukee 48-22-7400 perfect for the toughest of jobsites. Milwaukee stands behind their product and offers a Limited Lifetime Warranty with all adjustable wrenches. The Milwaukee 48-22-7400 includes (1) 48-22-7406 6" Adjustable Wrench and (1) 48-22-7410 10" Adjustable Wrench.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.