• Matrix II high speed steel teeth deliver maximum durability.
• Alloy backing steel provides extended blade life.
• Precision formed teeth create fast, clean cuts.
• For cutting common materials up to 5/32" thick and very hard materials 5/32" - 3/16" thick.
• Blade Dimensions 35-3/8" x 1/2" x .020"
• TPI/Grit 24 TPI
• Package Quantity 100
Milwaukee Compact Portable Band Saw Blades are designed to maximize performance of Milwaukee Compact Band Saws. They will deliver long tooth life and exceptional durability in metal-cutting applications, including strut, conduit, angle iron, copper tube, threaded rod, and pipe. Tooth form, pitch, and set have been designed to deliver straight, accurate cuts across a broad range of materials.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.