• (1) Circular Saw Blade 7-1/4 in. 24 Carbide Teeth Blade
• 7-1/4 in. diameter, 24 carbide teeth
• 5/8 in. arbor with diamond knockout
• Thin kerf for faster cutting
• Framing and ripping blade
• Diameter 7-1/4 in.
• Number of Teeth 24
• Arbor 5/8"
• RPM 7,000
Endurance blades offer faster cutting and extra long life for contractors. Carbide teeth made of C3 grade micro ground carbide keeps the cutting edge sharper for longer periods of time. A hardened alloy steel body is used to ensure straight, accurate cuts. Specially engineered heat vents and expansions slots prevent blade distortion and increase blade life. All these features add up to a good quality blade that contractors can depend on, time and time again.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.