• Diameter: 10-1/4"
• Teeth: 28
• Arbor: 5/8"
• Tooth Material: Carbide
• Application: Rip & Crosscut
Milwaukee 48-40-4170 Features:
• Endurance blades offer faster cutting and extra long life for contractors
• Carbide teeth made of C3 grade micro ground carbide keeps the cutting edge sharper for longer periods of time
• Hardened alloy steel body is used to ensure straight, accurate cuts
• Specially engineered heat vents and expansions slots prevent blade distortion and increase blade life
• Good quality blade that contractors can depend on, time and time again
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.