• Diameter: 8"
• Teeth: 50
• Arbor: 5/8"
• Tooth Material: Cermet
• Application: Ferrous Materials 3/32" and Thinner
Milwaukee 48-40-4520 Features:
• Designed to cut a variety of ferrous materials including pipe, angle iron, steel studs and conduit
• Vibration damping which reduces heat, sparks and noise for cleaner smoother, burr free cuts
• Endurance blades offer faster cutting and extra long life for contractors
• Hardened alloy steel body is used to ensure straight, accurate cuts
• Specially engineered heat vents and expansions slots prevent blade distortion and increase blade life
• Good quality blade that contractors can depend on, time and time again
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.