• (1) Drill Bit
• Longer life: Titanium coating reduces heat build-up for up to 3X longer life
• Fast, accurate drilling: 135° split point tip starts on contact to prevent walking, while the parabolic flute clears chips fast
• Extreme durability: Thicker web provides greater strength
• Corrosion resistant: Titanium coating keeps the bit sharp and provides added protection from heat build-up
• Diameter: 3/16"
• Flute Length: 2-5/16"
• Length: 3-1/2"
• Decimal Equivalent: 0.1875
• Shank: Round
• Coating: Titanium
• Cutting Edge Material: Steel
• Point Type: Split
• Country of Origin: China
Milwaukee® Thunderbolt® Titanium coated drill bits are designed for extreme durability and up to 3X longer life. The Thunderbolt web features a thicker core than a standard drill bit to provide ultimate strength and protect against side-load breakage. The titanium coating reduces heat build-up and keeps the bit sharp to extend performance. A specially designed parabolic flute form clears chips and debris fast to keep the bit cool. The 135° split point tip delivers a precision start and prevents walking for fast, accurate holes. Effective for drill(more...)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.