IMPORTANT: This item cannot be accepted for a return unless it is unused and in its sealed original packaging. Please contact your local Milwaukee service center for repair or replacements of this item post purchase.
• (1) SWITCH TANK™ 4-Gallon Sprayer Tank Assembly
• (1) Stainless Steel Wand
• (1) Adjustable Nozzle
• (1) Fan Nozzle
• (1) Angled Nozzle Adaptor
• Interchangeable Tanks, No Manual Pumping
• Add-on and Interchange Tank Assembly to Eliminate Cross-Chemical Contamination
• Replaceable Tank Assembly Delivers Lower Cost of Ownership
• Instant, Constant and Adjustable Pressure for Ultimate Control
• Up to 120 PSI & 25' Spray Distance
• Critical seals: Viton® for increased durability against chemicals
• Dual Diaphragm Pump: For Longer Pump Life
• Wide Mouth Opening for Easier Pouring
• Strainer to Filter Debris
• Transport Handle for Convenient Transport and Storage
• Powered by M18™ SWITCH TANK™ Powered Base
• Length: 9.5"
• Height: 16.25"
• Width: 13"
• Weight: 7.5
The MILWAUKEE® SWITCH TANK™ 4-Gallon Sprayer Tank Assembly is an interchangeable tank powered by the M18™ SWITCH TANK™ Powered Base (not included). The sprayer tank assembly includes the pump, hose, and wand. The design allows tank assembles to be added for different spraying applications, eliminating cross-chemical contamination. It also enables the tank assembly to be replaced at a lower cost of ownership compared to replacing an entire sprayer. The 4-Gallon Sprayer Tank Assembly has a dual diaphragm pump for longer pump life and Viton® seals for increased durability against harsh chemicals. The sprayer tank also has a wide mouth opening for easier pouring and a strainer that filters debris from getting into the tank.
Tank started leaking from the bottom mold, small strainer clogs easily and needs to be cleaned frequently
Very bad tank design the tank leaks from the bottom from the plastic mold they used to make it
I received my extra tank for my spryer in about a weeks time. After opening the box and spraying with for the first time it poured pesticide all down the back of my legs. I then contacted Red Tool and received and email stating that I would have to send it back and then they would refund the money back to my bank Vs sending me a new one when they received this one. Needless to say I sent back an email to confirm that’s what they were doing and never to this day received a reply. Unfortunately I had to go buy another elsewhere to get what I was doing done.
the only drawback is the weight when full but the harnes is verry good