IMPORTANT: This item cannot be accepted for a return unless it is unused and in its sealed original packaging. Please contact your local Milwaukee service center for repair or replacements of this item post purchase.
• (1) SWITCH TANK™ 4-Gallon Sprayer Tank Assembly
• (1) Stainless Steel Wand
• (1) Adjustable Nozzle
• (1) Fan Nozzle
• (1) Angled Nozzle Adaptor
• Interchangeable Tanks, No Manual Pumping
• Add-on and Interchange Tank Assembly to Eliminate Cross-Chemical Contamination
• Replaceable Tank Assembly Delivers Lower Cost of Ownership
• Instant, Constant and Adjustable Pressure for Ultimate Control
• Up to 120 PSI & 25' Spray Distance
• Critical seals: Viton® for increased durability against chemicals
• Dual Diaphragm Pump: For Longer Pump Life
• Wide Mouth Opening for Easier Pouring
• Strainer to Filter Debris
• Transport Handle for Convenient Transport and Storage
• Powered by M18™ SWITCH TANK™ Powered Base
• Length: 9.5"
• Height: 16.25"
• Width: 13"
• Weight: 7.5
The MILWAUKEE® SWITCH TANK™ 4-Gallon Sprayer Tank Assembly is an interchangeable tank powered by the M18™ SWITCH TANK™ Powered Base (not included). The sprayer tank assembly includes the pump, hose, and wand. The design allows tank assembles to be added for different spraying applications, eliminating cross-chemical contamination. It also enables the tank assembly to be replaced at a lower cost of ownership compared to replacing an entire sprayer. The 4-Gallon Sprayer Tank Assembly has a dual diaphragm pump for longer pump life and Viton® seals for increased durability against harsh chemicals. The sprayer tank also has a wide mouth opening for easier pouring and a strainer that filters debris from getting into the tank.
Like previously stated love the sprayer but I unfortunately received a tank that leaked the first time I went to use it and haven’t heard back from customer service as too what can be done to replace it
Don't know why I didn't buy this sooner. Time saver
Works great I read a few bad reviews but have never been disappointed with Milwaukee products and I’m still happy
Tank started leaking from the bottom mold, small strainer clogs easily and needs to be cleaned frequently
Very bad tank design the tank leaks from the bottom from the plastic mold they used to make it