• (1) 1-1/8" Carbide Grit Hole Saw
• Tungsten carbide grit edge for abrasive materials
• Coarse grit & segmented edge for fast cutting
• Wide, angled & offset slots for easy plug access
• Includes carbide tipped pilot bit
• Hole Diameter: 1-1/8 in.
• Recommended RPM: 750
Milwaukee® carbide grit hole saws are designed for cutting abrasive materials such as brick, block, cement board, fiberglass and tile. Use a carbide tipped pilot bit when cutting ceramic tile, brick, and other abrasive materials.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.