• (1) 3 in. Carbide Tipped Hole Saw
• Tungsten carbide tipped for long life
• Aggressive tooth form for fast cutting
• Wide, angled & offset slots for easy plug access
• Works with the following arbors: 49-56-7240, 49-56-7250, 49-56-9100, 49-56-7055 & 49-56-7040
• Hole Diameter 3 in.
• RPM Fiberglass 450
• PM Brick & Ceramic Tile 130
• RPM Phenolic 190
Milwaukee® carbide tipped hole saws provide long life and faster cutting in cement board, ceramic tiles, fiberglass and wood products such as fiberboard, flakeboard and plywood. Use a carbide tipped pilot bit (49-56-8005) when cutting ceramic tile, brick, and other abrasive materials.