• (1) 5-3/4" Dozer Bi-Metal Hole Saw
• Most Durable Hole Saw. Period.
• New 3.5TPI Tooth Design
• All- Access Slots for Fast Plug Removal
• Thermoset Coating for Faster Cutting
• Limited Lifetime Tooth Break Warranty
• For use in general purpose applications such as thick/thin metals, aluminum, drywall, plastics, wood, wood with nails
• 1-5/8" cutting depth
• Made in USA
• Material: Bi-Metal
• Cutting Edge Material: Bi-Metal/8% Cobalt
• Hole Saw Type: Multipurpose
• Hole Diameter: 5-3/4"
• Depth of Cut: 1-5/8"
• Size: 5-3/4"
• Drill Bit Type: Hole Saw
• Minimum Chuck Size: 3/8"
The MILWAUKEE® 5-3/4" HOLE DOZER™ Bi-Metal Hole Saws new 3.5TPI tooth design offers users the longest life in metal applications. These HOLE DOZER™ Bi-Metal Hole Saws feature the industry's only Lifetime Tooth Break Warranty and can take on all general purpose applications, making them the most durable hole saws. Our ALL-ACCESS SLOTS solve the frustration of plug removal, making users more productive with less downtime between holes. The new slot design also gives users increased pilot visibility for accurate placement and faster chip ejection keeping their cut cool. HOLE DOZER™ Thermoset Coating allows for faster cutting and is optimized for cordless tools, delivering users 25% more holes per charge. Milwaukee HOLE DOZER™ Bi-Metal hole saws are proudly made in the USA.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.