• 1 Each: 3/8", 7/16", 1/2", 9/16", 5/8", 11/16", 3/4", 7/8“
• 1/4" Hex to 1/2" Square adapter
• Storage Case
• Chromoly Steel & Custom Heat Treatment
• Maximum Durability in High Torque Applications
• For use with Impact Drivers, Impact Wrenches and Pneumatic Impact Wrenches
• Radius Corners Drives on Flats to Reduce Stripping & Breakage
• Thin Wall Construction Impact strength in tight clearance applications
• Double Hinged Case Stays open for quick access
Milwaukee Shockwave Impact Duty™ Sockets are engineered for extreme durability and up to 10x life. Made from proprietary steel and heat treated to control hardness, the Shockwave Impact Duty™ Socket Adapters provide fastening capabilities with all impacts. Broadly targeting cordless users, the Shockwave Impact Duty™ accessory line is not only ideal for heavy duty impact applications, but delivers a full system solution for all the user's drilling and fastening needs.
Love them. Use them with uni-Strut and other components. Would buy more.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.