• 5316-20 1-9/16" Spline Rotary Hammer
• Side Handle
• Carrying Case
• Powerful 10.5 Amp Motor: Delivers 450 RPM and 3,000 BPM
• Powerful Hammer Mechanism: Delivers 5.5 ft-lbs (7.5J) of impact energy for drilling in hard aggregate
• CPT™ - Constant Power Technology: Delivers consistent performance in tough applications
• Mechanical Clutch: Protects the tool when the bit binds up
• 2-Mode Operation: Rotary hammer and hammer only for maximum versatility
• Voltage: 120V AC
• Amps: 10.5
• Max Solid Bit Capacity: 1-9/16"
• Max Core Bit Capacity: 4"
• No Load RPM: 450
• No Load BPM: 3,000
• Modes: Rotary hammer and hammer only
• Chipping: Yes
• Clutch: Yes
• Cord Length: 13 ft
• Cord Type: 3-Wire
• Tool Length: 18.5"
• Net Tool Weight: 15.0 lbs
• Shipping Weight: 22.85 lbs
The Milwaukee 1-9/16" SDS Max Rotary Hammer features a 10.5 amp motor that delivers optimal power for concrete drilling and chipping applications. 5.5 ft-lbs of impact energy combined with 450 RPM and 3000 BPM result in fast drilling performance for the electrical, mechanical, plumbing, HVAC and general construction contractor. The 5317-21 features a 12-position chipping adjustment which allows the user to maintain the desired hammer position while chipping in any orientation. A mechanical clutch and advanced electronics provide ease of use and overall durability for the user.
We bought the Milwaukee 5316-21 1-9/16” Spline Rotary Hammer to drill some holes in rock where we were going to put a fence. We did have to haul a generator and a long extension cord around but it was a life and time saver. On the tee posts we would take the flange off and then drive them into the rock. Out of 1/2 mile of fence there were only 5 holes that we did not have to drill. Just in labor alone this drill paid for itself in the time we used it.
This tool works really well. Doesn't jump off the mark when you start. Easier on the wrists than the old ones.