• 5317-20 1-9/16" SDS Max Rotary Hammer
• Side Handle
• Carrying Case
• Powerful 10.5 Amp Motor: Delivers 450 RPM and 3,000 BPM
• Powerful Hammer Mechanism: Delivers 5.5 ft-lbs (7.5J) of impact energy for drilling in hard aggregate
• CPT™ - Constant Power Technology: Delivers consistent performance in tough applications
• Mechanical Clutch: Protects the tool when the bit binds up
• 2-Mode Operation: Rotary hammer and hammer only for maximum versatility
• 12-Position Chipping Adjustment: Allows the user to maintain the desired hammer position while chipping in any orientation
• Voltage: 120V AC
• Amps: 10.5
• Max Solid Bit Capacity: 1-9/16"
• Max Core Bit Capacity: 4"
• No Load RPM: 450
• No Load BPM: 3,000
• Modes: Rotary hammer and hammer only
• Chipping: Yes
• Clutch: Yes
• Cord Length: 13 ft
• Cord Type: 3-Wire
• Tool Length: 17.75"
• Net Tool Weight: 15.0 lbs
• Shipping Weight: 22.85 lbs
I know this product is not made for tile demo in particular.
But this tool packs a punch and can withstand a beating. I had my guys use it to tear up ~250Sqft of tile on kitchen floor. Performed great! Has much power and durability. I recommend this for relatively small jobs. under 600 - 700 SF - we also used It to remove some concrete. Using the right tips makes a difference.