• Powerful 8 Amp Motor: Delivers 0 - 2,800 RPM and 0 - 48,000 BPM for superior performance
• Compact, 11.5" Length: Allows for work in tight spaces
• Metal Gear Housing: Provides user expected durability in the toughest applications
• 2-Mode Operation: Hammer Drill and drill only modes for concrete, wood, and metal
• Heavy Duty Metal Chuck: Provides superior durability and bit retention
• Over-Mold: Increases grip and reduces user felt vibration
• 360° Side Handle: Provides maximum versatility
• Voltage 120 AC Only
• Amps 8.0
• No Load RPM 0 - 2,800
• No Load BPM 0 - 48,000
• Wood Capacity-Hole Saw 1-1/4"
• Metal Capacity-Twist Bit 1/2"
• Concrete Capacity 5/8"
• Chuck Type Keyed
• Cord Type 8 ft. Fixed
• Trigger Lock Yes
• Length 11.5 in.
• Tool Weight 4.9 lbs
• Shipping Weight 6.6 lbs
At 8.0 Amps, Milwaukee Tool introduces the most powerful single speed hammer drill that delivers 0 - 2,800 RPMs and 0 - 48,000 BPMs for superior performance. Milwaukee also stands behind their reputation of long lasting tools with up to 2X more durability than its leading competitors, which is a combination of superior engineering, all metal gear housing, and a heavy duty metal chuck. With a compact, 11.5” design this tool allows for work in tight places and its two mode operation allows for versatility to use in concrete, wood, and metal. Equipped with a removable 360 degree side handle, the side handle also assists in setting the depth rod for pre-set hole drilling.