• Depth Gauge
• Removable Side Handle
• Impact Resistant Carrying Case
• Powerful 9.0 Amp Motor: Delivers 0-1,500/0-3,500 RPM and 0-24,000/0-56,000 BPM
• Anti-Vibration System (AVS): Delivers maximum comfort by minimizing vibration
• 2-Mode Operation: Hammer Drill/Drill for maximum versatility in wood, metal, and concrete
• 2-Speed Gear Box : Allows the user to select the correct drilling speed for the material and accessory
This powerful 9 amp Hammer-Drill features dual speed ranges for better operator control, as well as both a percussion drilling mode, for masonry, and a rotary drilling mode for wood and metal applications. The tool’s Anti-Vibration System (AVS) along with its ergonomic handle reduce user fatigue and increase comfort and control. With its Heavy-Duty metal gear case, Self-Stopping Brushes and ball and roller bearing construction, the 5380-21 is a durable tool designed to stand up to tough jobsite applications. This tool’s high speed and compact size make it ideal for setting fasteners in concret(more...)
I purchased to dril 8 1/2” x 4” holes in garage floor to hold down a drill press and a grinder. Working 8 hrs I was able to drill 2 holes with new bits. As the saying goes, stay home or go big. This hammer drill doesn’t cut the mustard! Go bigger.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.