• Volts: 120V
• Blade Size: 7-1/4"
• Amps: 15
• No Load Speed: 5,800 rpm
• Arbor: 5/8"
• Depth of Cut at 90°: 2-7/16"
• Depth of Cut at 50°: 1-11/16"
• Depth of Cut at 45°: 1-13/16"
Milwaukee 6390-21 Includes:
• 15 Amp Circular Saw with Tilt-Lok Handle
• Carbide Blade
• Hex Blade Wrench
• Impact Resistant Carrying Case
Milwaukee 6390-21 Features:
• Exclusive Adjustable Main Handle - The 8-position locking handle adjusts to the cutting application for maximum comfort and control
• Maximum Power-To-Weight Ratio - Lightest 7-1/4", 3.25 max HP circular saw
• 15 Amp, 3.25 Maximum Horsepower - Motor Most powerful circle saw cuts tough materials including headers, microlams, and wet lumber with ease
• Fast, Smooth Adjustments - Depth lever and bevel adjustments easy to access and operate
• Maximum Sight Line
• Cushion Front Grip/Rear Handle maximizes comfort and control
• One-Touch Spindle Lock - Convenient button on top of saw for easy access
• Convenient Bevel Scale - Scale faces operator for quick and accurate bevel adjustment
• Milwaukee Durability - Hardened steel helical gears, ball and roller bearings, impact-resistant glass reinforced nylon motor housing, aircraft aluminum shoe, durable, flexible rubber cord set, 22 amp high capacity switch
Received circular saw in six days in the Christmas season, could track it all the way. Lowest price around, great experience.
I bought & returned 3 very good saws, that weren't good enough. Things I like about this saw: blade visibility & speed, bevel & depth adjustment that locks tight, weight, power(!), handle tilt (is not gimmicky!), magnesium shoe, great control & great cuts. I highly recommend this saw.