• Amps: 15.0
• No Load Speed: 3200 RPM
• Blade Diameter: 12"
• Arbor Size: 5/8" or 1"
• Miter Range: 55° Left to 60° Right
• Bevel Range: 48° Left to 48° Right
• Miter Stops-Left: 0°, 15°, 22.5°, 31.6°, 45°, 55°
• Miter Stops-Right: 0°, 15°, 22.5°, 31.6°, 45°, 60°
• Bevel Stops-Left: 0°, 15°, 22.5°, 33.85°, 45°, 48°
• Bevel Stops-Right: 0°, 15°, 22.5°, 33.85°, 45°, 48°
• Tool Weight: 65 lbs.
Milwaukee 6955-20 Includes:
• Carbide tipped blade
• Dust bag
• Blade wrench
Milwaukee 6955-20 Features:
- Miter Angle Digital Readout - provides repeatable accuracy to 0.1°
- Miter Angle Fine Adjust with Detent Override- makes it simple to dial-in precise miter angles
- Dual Integral Jobsite Lights- fully illuminate the work piece and cut line from either side of the blade
- Powerful 15.0 Amp, 3.3 Max HP Direct Drive Motor- provides increased power for high performance cutting in hard lumber
- Constant Power Technology with Soft Start- maintains constant cutting speed under load and decreases start up head movement
- Integral Dust Channel- captures up to 75% of the dust and debris cut
- Dual Horizontal Steel Rails with Three Large Linear Bearings- deliver smooth sliding action
- Oversized Single Lever Bevel Adjustment with (9) Positive Bevel Stops allows the saw to easily bevel left and right 0°- 48° and provides fast and accurate adjustments
Milwaukee 6955-20 12" Dual-Bevel Sliding Compound Miter Saw
I bought this saw around 2 months ago now, and am still very satisfied with it. I went back and forth between it and the Dewalt DWS780, and very glad I went with the Milwaukee. square, powerful, great saw. Would buy again. From Ontario, Canada and cheapest place for me to purchase was directly from Home Depot. Only kicker is I had to separately purchase the dust collection adapter 48-03-0200, as the saw comes with an odd rectangular dust port.
Have used for many projects from hardwood flooring to deck rebuild. Saw is great, however the LCD screen that indicates angles to 1/10th degree has failed and apparently is no longer available. Pretty much takes away the reason I spent $700.00 on this model.
If there was parts support I would have rated 5 stars.
Saw cuts well but after using it twice the digital angle read out stopped working. Also doesn’t come with a adapter to use dust collection with