• 10 ft. QUIK-LOK® 2-wire cord
• 300 ft. lbs. of torque - more torque saves time
• AC-only variable speed reversing switch with speed setting dial
• Powerful 7.0 amp motor, 600-1800 RPM and 1000-2600 IPM (no load)
• Light weight (6 lbs.) with balanced feel and cushioned grip
• Pin detent system to securely retain sockets and adapters
This model features a QUIK-LOK® cord, pin-detent system to securely retain sockets or adapters, and a variable speed reversing switch for added control in drilling applications or driving lag-bolts. Delivering 300 ft. lbs. of torque and weighing only 6 pounds, this tool has a great power to weight ratio. The powerful 7.0 amp motor drives a unique impact mechanism at 1800 RPM (no load). The ergonomically shaped handle with a soft cushioned grip provides a well-balanced and controllable feel to the tool. The special mechanism achieves desired installation torque faster and loosens rusted or fretted bolts in less time.