• (1) M12™ REDLITHIUM™ XC6.0 Extended Capacity Battery Pack
• REDLINK™ Intelligence: Provides optimized performance and overload protection using total system communication between tool, battery and charger
• Best-in-class construction: Offers long-lasting performance and durability
• All-weather performance: Delivers fade-free power in extreme jobsite conditions
• Versatility: Powers 70+ Milwaukee M12™ cordless solutions
• Warranty: 3 years
• Compatable Chargers: 48-59-2401, 48-59-1812, 48-59-1807, 48-59-1808, 48-59-1204, 2510-20
• Voltage: 12V
• Amp Hour: 6.0
• Weight: 0.9 lbs
• Battery Type: 12V Lithium-Ion
• Width: 2.6"
• Length: 3.4"
• Height: 4.5"
Delivers up to 3X more runtime, 20% more power and 2X more life than standard lithium-ion batteries. The M12™ REDLITHIUM™ XC6.0 Compact Battery Pack features superior pack construction, elect
battery was covered in dust wasn’t worth the price
Was Christmas gift- my son is really happy with it.
2 year of running every day! Got 3 of them on direrent tool! Magic for meee!
I bought a 2 pack of these batteries to replace the small stock batteries that no longer accept a charge. These batteries are a lot better with power but I’m constantly pushing the pack into the drill driver, and I don’t have this problem with any other batteries. Now I have 2 dead small batteries and 2 batteries that work sometimes. I’ve tried other M12 batteries and they work fine, the clips that hold these in are just not holding up. One of my other large M12 batteries fell out of my tool bag and the locking clips snapped off. I love the M12 tool line up and have numerous tools but the batteries seem too need help with their durability.
I have used Dewalt tools for many years as an auto tech. I bought a Milwaukee 3/8 M12 ratchet that my Snap-on dealer had taken in trade for $50.00. Well I used it and fell in love as it was smaller than my Snap-on electric ratchet and worked just as well. So when my Dremal tool crapped out I though heck I already have M12 batteries so I bought Milwaukee's rotary tool and it is leaps and bounds better than the Dremel, they beat them at their own game. I next purchased the M12 stubby 3/8 impact gun and one of these XC6.0 batteries. I use this all the times and only have to recharge the battery about once a week! I am sold on Milwaukee as long as they offer the tool I want I will be replacing my Dewalt stuff as it wears out.