• portable led light, portable work light, 3000 lumen led shop light, tool storage lighting, portable area light, 3000 lumen led work light, milwaukee packout light, portable led area light, portable task light, multi directional led work light, m18 light
• 3000 Lumens of TRUEVIEW™ High Definition Output Lighting
• Fully Compatible with PACKOUT™ for Lighting On and Off the Stack
• Integrated M18™ and USB Device Charging
• 3 Independent Pivoting Light Heads Provide 3000 Lumens of TRUEVIEW™ High Definition Output Lighting
• Full System Compatibility with PACKOUT™ Modular Storage System - Lighting on and off the stack
• Integrated M18™ and USB device charging
• 9 Modes for up to 31 Hours of Run-Time
• IP54 Rated: Water and Dust Resistant
• 180 Degrees of Vertical Rotation
• 300 Degrees of Horizontal Rotation
• Dual Power: Powered by Extension Cord or M18™ Battery
The MILWAUKEE® M18™ PACKOUT™ Light/Charger provides all day multi-directional lighting and charging. This portable light delivers 3000 Lumens of TRUEVIEW™ High Definition Output and is fully compatible with the PACKOUT™ Modular Storage System. Three independent rotating light heads allow for complete control over lighting direction whether using it on a PACKOUT™ stack or as a dedicated light off the stack. Manage output and runtime on this portable work light with three different modes (All Lights, Main Panel, or Back/Front Lights), each including high, medium, and low settings to achieve up to 31 hours of runtime with one M18™ REDLITHIUM™ XC 5.0 Battery. The AC input allows for all day runtime and M18™ Battery charging. Charge devices with the 2.1AMP USB output and store small items inside the storage compartment.
I like the product except for one thing. How in the world does one remove the battery? I have only slightly larger than average hands and I cant get in that narrow "cave" to reach the battery let alone get my hand around it to press the releases on either side. Are there any hacks for taking out the battery?
A power chord!, or even the details on buying 1 for this.
The plastic is softer and sticks way too much! So when you put a 12.0 Ahr battery in, it is terrible for removing it! It is bad when you want to remove a 5.0Ah battery too, even if they are clean batteries. Again R&D is not testing their designs enough!
I bought this light off of reviews/videos I watched. All were right!
It’s a super bright light that lasts very long off one battery.
The adjustable light position makes it ideal to light up the whole room! 10/10!
Very Bright, durable, compact lighting solution that I am using on my automotive repairs as well as my interior home electrical work. Just small enough to not hesitate to take virtually anywhere and large and heavy enough to stay put in even the roughest work environments. I keep a solar phone charger and Oontz speaker in the storage compartment and an M18 12.0 Ah battery in the battery compartment. I do have a small 3 foot extension cord used for plugging in the charger when I need to stowed in the storage compartment as well. This is a great product and I will be buying a second one to create my "tower of light!"
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.