• (1) FUEL Compact Vacuum; (1) Extension Wand; (1) Flexible Hose; (1) Powered Floor Tool; (1) Floor Tool; (1) Crevice Tool; (1) Brush Tool; (1) Utility Tool; (1) Accessory Holder; (1) HEPA Filter; (1) Foam Pre-Filter
• Cordless & Bagless Vacuum Optimized for Dry Jobsite Debris
• Efficient Clean-Up with 50% More Sustained Suction
• Part of the M18™ System, with over 200+ Cordless Solutions
• POWERSTATE™ Brushless Motor + Two-Stage Dry Debris Separation optimized for dry jobsite debris
• 50% More Sustained Suction vs. Competition for more efficient clean-up
• Maximum Versatility: Five Dedicated Accessory Solutions
• REDLINK PLUS™ Intelligence: Ensures optimal performance and maintains compatibility across the entire M18™ System
• Removeable canister for easy emptying of debris on or off tool
• Quick-change accessories for upright use at ground level, waist level, or overhead
• On-board accessory holder provided for flexible hose, crevice tool, utility tool, and brush tool
• High / Low switch
• .25-gallon cannister capacity
• Certified washable HEPA Filter
• Compatible with all M18™ batteries
The MILWAUKEE® M18 FUEL™ Compact Vacuum provides powerful performance and ultimate versatility to excel in small-area and spot clean-up applications on the jobsite. Armed with a POWERSTATE™ Brushless Motor and exclusive two-stage debris separation, the compact shop vac is optimized for dry jobsite debris. The two-stage debris separation divides small and large particles into the bagless canister prior to entering the filter. This delivers up to 50% more sustained suction versus the competition and more efficient clean-up. For maximum versatility, the portable vacuum's orientation and quick-change accessories can be manipulated from upright use at ground level, waist level, or for use overhead. It comes fully equipped with an extension wand, powered floor tool, floor tool, flexible hose, crevice tool, utility tool, brush tool, accessory holder, HEPA filter, and foam pre-filter.
I’ve only used it once so far. It is so powerful that it can suck the carpet off the floor with the red floor tool. I have to use it on the wood floors only. I use the small black cushion tool on carpet. I would definitely buy it again
Milwaukee 0940-20 M18 FUEL Compact Vacuum
This thing sucks hard. It has the power of a corded dyson and then some!
The tool is light weight and has great suction in both the low and high settings. The carpet brush tool head worked great on the carpet running up the stairs. It does eat up my 5.0 battery pretty quickly though.
this is a great vac & a m18 compact that gives me 2 m18 compact vacs in my vac set but 1 is tea pot style & other is fuel & they both do great at wt u need them 2 do.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.