• (1) USB Rechargeable ROVER™ Pivoting Flood Light
• (1) REDLITHIUM™ USB Battery
• (1) 2ft. Heavy Duty Cable
• Three light output modes: High mode: 550 lumens- 2.0 hours; Medium mode: 250 lumens- 4.5 hours; Low mode: 100 lumens- 11.5 hours
• IP54 Rated: Water and dust resistant
• Folds up compact for easy storage in a pocket
• Built-in carbiner clips to tool bags for transporting on and off site
• Charges REDLITHIUM™ USB battery internally with micro-USB cable from USB power source or AC outlet (wall plug not included)
• 3X faster charge time delivers 80% charge in under 1 hour (*Using 2.1A compatible wall plug)
• Fuel gauge allows fast checking of REDLITHIUM USB battery charge
• 2 ft. jobsite tough, braided micro-USB cable with metal ends
• Light and LED limited lifetime warranty; 2 year warranty on REDLITHIUM USB battery
• Length: 4.25"
• Height: 1.25"
• Width: 2.88"
• Weight: 0.50
BEST-IN-CLASS OUTPUT IN ANY DIRECTION. Powered by REDLITHIUM® USB, the Milwaukee® USB Rechargeable ROVER™ Pivoting Flood Light delivers best-in-class output in any direction. With 550 lumens of TRUEVIEW™ High Definition output, the light heads 210° of rotation directs high output light to any work surface. A wide, magnetic base makes the USB Rechargeable Pivoting Flood Light perfect for positioning on common work surfaces or mounting to metal for hands free task lighting. It's collapsible design fits into pockets and a built-in carabiner gives user the ability to clip it to tool organizers or straps for easy transport from task-to-task. Optimize your light output or runtime by using one of three different output modes and get up-to 11 hours of runtime. Charge REDLITHIUM® USB Batteries right inside the light via Micro USB or swap it out with an additional REDLITHIUM® USB Batteries for virtually no downtime. The Milwaukee USB Rechargeable ROVER™ Pivoting Flood Light is great for any trade professional and is covered by a limited lifetime warranty.
The clip-on/magnetic pivoting positions this light can be placed in is by far the handiest light that I own but what bugs me is that it uses warm white LED lights (color temperature of about 3000-4000K). I'm used to more of the bright white 6000K lights when working in a car. Other than that, I don't have any gripes about it. People do complain about its operating time but I usually set it to mid-brightness & it's lasted me several hours. For its size that's not bad. Something's gotta be sacrificed, whether it's time, brightness, or size. Unfortunately, you can't have it all until there's a break-thru in a much better battery. I like it small & have the ability to swap out the battery to keep going on a job. I also like the ability to charge it thru a USB cable. You don't need to pack a proprietary charger with you nowadays. It would be nice to have a USB C connection, though. That & bright white lights instead of warm white.