• (1) 2116 USB RECHARGEABLE BEACON™ HARD HAT LIGHT
• (1) REDLITHIUM™ USB Rechargeable Pack
• (1) 2 ft Heavy Duty Cord
• (4) Universal Hard Hat Clips
• Stay visible from 360° at up-to a 1/4mi using the BEACON™ personal safety light (when used with front light head)
• BEACON™ personal safety light has 2 output modes: steady and blinking
• 5 light output modes: Hybrid Spot/Flood: 600-Lumens- 2 hours; Flood High: 400-Lumens- 4 hours; Flood Medium: 200-Lumens- 8 hours; Flood Low: 25-Lumens- 20 hours; Spot High: 400-Lumens- 4 hours; BEACON™ Light: 30+ hours
• 125M spot beam distance
• Compatible with all hardhat types and sizes from major manufacturers (not designed for non-hard hat use)
• (2) Universal Hard Hat Clips
• 3X faster charge time
• Get 50% of a charge in under 30 minutes, 80% in under 1 hour, and a full charge of the REDLITHIUM™ USB battery in 2 hours
• Internally charges REDLITHIUM™ USB batteries through micro-USB port
• LED fuel gauge allows fast checking of REDLITHIUM™ USB battery charge
• Limited lifetime warranty on light and 2 year warranty on REDLITHIUM™ USB battery
• Length: 3.76"
• Height: 1.53"
• Width: 1.53"
• Weight: 0.45
VISIBLE IN EVERY DIRECTION. Powered by REDLITHIUM™ USB, the Milwaukee® USB Rechargeable BEACON™ Hard Hat Light combines exceptional hands-free task lighting with an innovative, BEACON™ personal safety light. The headlamp delivers 600-lumens of TRUEVIEW™ High Definition Output with spot and flood beam options. With steady and blinking options, the BEACON™ personal safety light makes users visible up to ¼ mile from all directions when used with the front headlamp. This headlamp is ideal for roadside, tunnel or underground work, spotters, signalers and users working around moving equipment. Compatible with all hard hats, this headlamp's elastic strap, silicon grip and universal hardhat clips adjust to any size or type. Get all-day runtime with five light output modes: Hybrid Spot/Flood, Flood High, Flood Medium, Flood Low, Spot High. Water and dust resistant, this headlamp can withstand up to 2M drops and the toughest conditions on and off the jobsite. This headlamp performs with over 2,000 recharges and 3X faster charging via USB. The REDLITHIUM™ USB Battery can be recharged in the light via Micro USB or swapped out with additional REDLITHIUM™ USB Batteries for virtually no downtime. The Milwaukee® USB Rechargeable BEACON™ Hard Hat Light Headlamp is covered by a limited lifetime warranty.
I use it 6 to 7 days a week can't beat the durability.
I use it everyday but it only last about 6 hours on the lowest setting. It need to last about 10 hours
I have the 2116-21 headlamp and now only one light works i have had it for a few months. I have had better luck with cheaper brands
My girlfriend got me a 700 lumens rechargeable flashlight for my birthday. I used it for every thing, but found it difficult when needing to use my hands. So I bought the rechargeable beacon hardhat. I was disappointed to find out that package said I would get two hours on the highest setting and I only got maybe an hour then two of my lower settings quit working. I'd buy another but having two kids and a wife money is tight so I use it when I have to and keep it charged as much as I can. I've tried getting one from Harbour freight but they just not as good as a Milwaukee.
The light is definitely bright enough to serve many a persons needs but the reliability is an area to require major improvements. The high beam works most fo the time but the low beam quit working and I have not had any luck getting it to work right. I press the power button and nothing, the charge light comes on frequently when I press the on off button. Only the pone side works though. It is a great concept but for the big price it should work better. Now that I am trying to get it to light up so I can show the one side only working I can’t get anything to come on. Only the charge LED flashes..