• (1) M12™ Paint and Detailing Color Match Light
• (1) 48-11-2425 M12 REDLITHIUM HIGH OUTPUT CP2.5 Battery Pack
• 98+ Color Rendering Index to Replicate Natural Sunlight
• 1000 Lumens to Illuminate Metallics and Identify Scratches in Paint
• 6 Hours of Run-time on HIGH
• Cycle Through 5 Color Temperatures and 3 Brightness Modes for Complete Control
• Strong Magnet for Storage
The MILWAUKEE® M12™ Paint and Detailing Color Match Light has the best LED color quality and run-time of any handheld color match light. This light features a 98+ Color Rendering Index in five color temperatures to mimic natural sunlight (100 CRI). The five color temperature options provide a full spectrum of sunlight from early morning to mid-day and overcast. This light has 1000 lumens of output with a 98+ Color Rendering Index to Illuminate metallics and imperfections in the paint. Switch between three output modes within each color temperature for optimal control. The M12™ Paint and Detailing Color Match Light can run up to 14 hours on one M12™ XC4.0 battery. The compact size is designed for handheld maneuverability, paired with a powerful magnet for storage. This light is corrosion resistant to most chemicals found in paint and body shops, drop rated to heights of 6ft and IP54 ingress protected against dust and water, guaranteed by a 5-Year Tool Warranty. The high quality LEDs never need to be replaced, backed by a limited lifetime warranty.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.