• 2136-20 M18 ROCKET Tower Light/Charger
• 6,000 Lumens of Multidirectional Trueview High Definition Output
• Intergrated M18 Charger and USB Port
• IP54: Water and Dust Resistant
• 6,000 Lumens of TRUEVIEW™ High Definition Output
• TRUEVIEW™ High Definition Output provides neutral white color and produces an even beam pattern for clearer visibility
• 5 Second Setup, 7 Foot Extension.
• IP54 Rated: Water Resistant
• Impact Resistant, Reinforced Legs
• Built in M18™ Charger & USB Port
• Powered by M18™ REDLITHIUM Battey or Extension Cord
• 3 Independently Pivoting Light Heads
• Protective Guard to Secure head and lens during transport and storage
• Compact footprint, Low Center of gravity
• Low Battery indicator
• LED Limited Lifetime Warranty: LEDs never need to be replaced
Our M18™ ROCKET™ Tower Light/Charger is designed to deliver you a lighting solution that adapts, performs, and survives to the job site This light tower sets up in seconds to a max height of 7’ and collapses to less than 4’ for easy transportation and storage. The LED light head can be extended from 4-7’ to light overhead work or minimize shadows when casting shine downward. The multidirectional light head allows you to orient the three independently pivoting light heads to cast light in several directions. With an integrated AC plug , you can plug in the light with a standard extension cord and charge any M18™ REDLITHIUM™ pack or use the USB port to charge your devices on site. Delivering 6,000 lumens, it fills up large areas with TRUEVIEW™ High Definition light. For optimized control over the output and run-time, the M18™ ROCKET™ LED Light has three output settings. The LEDs never need to be replaced and are backed by a limited lifetime warranty.
Easy to use powerful light enjoying it.
Did not receive carry bag as in description. Took for ever to ship
The light arrived the day I needed to re-pipe the gas line to my water heater and it was a lifesaver. It's easy to carry around to the job site, easy to set up, and BRIGHT. I also really enjoy the flexibility of the light head itself; the entire head rotates in addition to each of the individual lights themselves.