• 2202-20 Voltage Detector with LED
• (2) AAA Batteries
• Extra bright LED work light makes working in dark areas easier than ever
• CAT IV 1000V safety rating is safe for all applications including industrial applications
• Green Power On indicator light tells you the voltage detector is working properly before use
• Easy to use rear push button design
Pocket clip allows for easy storage and retrieval from pocket
Industry leading non-contact voltage detection technology
Powered by two easy to replace AAA batteries
• Voltage Range 50 to 1000V AC
• Safety Category Rating CAT IV 1000V
• AC Volts 1000
• Scan for AC Electrical Yes
• Non-Contact Voltage Yes
• LED Work Light Yes
• Indication Audible & Visual
•Switch Type On/Off
•No of Batteries Included (2) AAA Batteries
•Length 6.0 in
The Milwaukee Voltage Detector with LED can be used f(more...)
It is a good voltage detector I have found out voltage can’t be detected if the romex wire got wet that the paper inside is dam. The manufacturer should redesign the cap that retains the battery because it is almost impossible to get the cover off to get at the batteries
My favorite voltage tester. As a master electrician I use this daily. My only problem is that the button breaks. Everytime I need to purchase a new tester it's been because the button has broken off.
The tester is very good and the integrated light wonderful but it has a problem that is costing me money and it is the power button that does not work. A few times of using it is split. When I have managed to rescue the cover, I hit it again, it works for a few days and then falls again. You could change the ignition button if they do the product would be excellent.
Hard to use to start with. Now easy as it doesn’t work at all. When it was working sorta, the detector is too thick to stick into the plug/switch. Too many good ones on market to waste any time or money on another one of these.